Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Wild Prints and Winter Walks


Animal print is a trend I've kept well away from in the past...but I can no longer ignore it, as every year it creeps on to my Instagram feed. 

So this year I've been swayed and inspired to experiement. I've paired these two coats with a simple black knitted dress as to not take any attention away from the print. 

I also think if you paired the coat seen in the first photo with a pair of blue denim jeans, and black tee it would look perfect for a morning stroll to grab a coffee...or add a bit of red lipstick to go from day to night. 

Leopard print is more verstile than I first thought and also a lot easier to wear, it's definitely bold and it took me a while to get used to seeing myself in it but I love it. 

I've wanted to style this bag with an outfit ever since I found it in Zara. A few months ago I fell in love with Chloe bags...especially the Faye collection, and this is a more affordable dupe with the simple detailing of the gold ring and tassle. A perfect classic. 


Outfit | Print one Zara, Print two New Look, Dress AllSaints, Boots Topshop (Similar), Bag Zara


Samantha x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign