Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Think Pink


I got new shoes and they're PINK and... under £30. I mean you can't put a foot wrong with these on. I don't normally wear trainers opting for ankle boots normally, because I thought trainers looked too bulky and didn't really suit my sort of everyday style. However, I saw these and had to have them. They are compact, light and the perfect shade for Spring.

I've paired them with on-trend embroidered jeans from Topshop which are easy to wear with a slight playful twist on the classic black skinny jean. Also if you're like me and are always wearing black at least these add a bit of colour to your wardrobe for Spring without it being too overwhelming.

Outfit Linked Below |

Aviator Jacket - Missguided
Black Top - H&M Basics
Embroided Jeans - Topshop
Trainers - Topshop
Bag - Zara (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign