Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Stripe Obsession is back



Stripes, Stripes and more stripes. When I walk into any store I make a beeline for any item with a hint of a stripe. I'm not sure why I have developed this love affair, I just feel they add an element of detail and interest to any outfit.

Normally people tend to stay away from horizontal stripes as they can give the illusion that you are bigger than you are. My advice would be to go with whatever makes you comfortable; aka this jumper is mega soft so, to be honest I don't care if it makes me look bigger. Seriously though, when paired with a baggy trouser or midi skirt the outfit becomes more of a boyfriend fit anyway. 

This style of this jumper would look great with black jeans and small crossover bag as well if you aren't a fan of this style of trouser. 

This outfit was inspired by a recent job change, I now work in a creative environment so I want to cross that over into my working wardrobe! I want to dress to make me feel confident but above all else keep my working wardrobe as close to my casual style as possible. I always opt for a baggier fit it's just so much more movable, and now that I'm at a desk I want to feel as comfortable as I can. Also, these trousers are airy and light, perfect for a stuffy office environment! 


Outfit Linked below |
Jumper (similar, originally from Zara)
Trousers Zara
Trench (similar, originally from Zara),
Bag Zara
Boots H&M (similar, originally from H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign