Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Fit to Flare


The last time I wore flares was when Britney Spears was number one in the chart! I remember them well- they were light washed denim with pink butterflies scattered on them. I loved them. 

I'm ditching the denim flares, for now. However, the character Sophia from the Netflix series Girlboss wears them and looks SUPER amazing so, I might have to find a pair of denim flares and relive the 90's. 

For now though - these wide legged trousers are all for comfort! I've gone full volume with these trousers so, I've played it slim by finishing the outfit off with a blazer to add structure to the silhouette. The high-waisted nature of these accentuates my legs making them look longer, and makes the waist appear smaller as they sit higher than jeans would. There a piece that can dramatically transition into an alternative evening look. 

I did find it hard to choose shoes to match these. I think pairing these with heels would give this outfit a chicness but for the park, I stuck to trainers. 


Outfit Linked Below |

Knitted Vest - Primark (similar)
Blazer - H&M
Trainers - New Look (similar) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign