Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

What I Wore to my First Blogging Event...#BloggersBall




I went to my first bloggers event this weekend, organised by Scarlet London, the bloggers ball is an event open for anyone and everyone who blogs, even if it is just a hobby. It's a chance to mingle, network and have a fabulous time...and I did. 

As this was my first event I was unsure on what to wear, I'd seen a few people on Twitter opting for heels and bandage dresses while others were choosing jeans. I decided to play it safe and go dressy casual. I think in a situation where you are meeting new people, you need to feel your most confident self, dressing in something you are comfortable in and love will one hundred help. 

A loose fitting dress paired with a denim jacket is my 'of the moment look'-  it's comfy, it's cute and a great outfit if you don't know what the weather will do. Adding a pair of low heeled boots will complete the look, and are also great for adding definition to your legs as well! 

Bags, Bags, Bags - I've become slightly obsessed recently. I've been introduced to a whole new world of colours, patterns, metals and styles. I want to be more adventurous with my accessories and what better place to start than handbags! 

This outfit can be worn with a simple black shoulder bag with tassel detailing, to keep it low-key and laid back or add a pop of colour with this beautiful red bag to dress up the outfit a tad more. 


Outfit Linked Below | 

Dress Urban Outfitters (Similar)
Denim Jacket Zara
Boots AllSaints (Similar)
Black Bag Zara (Similar)
Red Pattern Bag Kurt Geiger (not mine, but I wish it was!)







SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign