Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

The New Year


January is a time to reinvent, be inspired and start fresh. Although that sounds extremely cringe, it's true, I feel like I can hit the refresh button. I'm happy to leave 2015 behind and begin a new year, although 2016 will be one of the scariest years for me, as I finish university in July. Becoming a fully fledged adult with adult problems and an adult job...

Blogging is always something that's interested me, I constantly read blogs for outfit inspiration and just general life advice. So, I thought what better way to start the new year than to do something I've always wanted to do and try out! However nervous it makes me, juggling this and uni work will definitely be difficult. So I've printed a calendar got myself a cute notebook and I'm getting organised for 2016...I'm not calling it a new years resolution as lets be honest no one keeps those!

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign