Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Monday 24 April 2017

Going: S O M E W H E R E


Sundays are the best day of the week especially if you spend them by the seaside.

The key to nailing beach wear in April is layering. Living in England we don't know what will happen, especially at the coast...it may look sunny but it was very windy. Layering a shirt, jumper and jacket are good because you can take layers off if the weather gets warmer whilst you're out.

I've wanted a slogan sweatshirt for ages but found they were all a bit over-priced for what they were. Until I found this one on Mango in the sale! It's simple, comfy and looks great when layered over the top of a collared shirt, I feel like I've walked out of an Abercrombie advert (I wish...). 

Double denim is a trend I've always loved, a denim jacket is so easy to wear. Go oversized for a more effortless, comfy style. I find tighter denim jackets are a bit uncomfortable as denim is a stiffer material. Also, for layering a baggy fit is better. 


Outfit Linked Below |

Slogan Jumper Mango
Shirt Topshop (similar)
Jeans Topshop
Denim Jacket COW in Nottingham
Trainers Nike
Beach Bag Next (similar)



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign