Style, Travel & Lifestyle

Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

G R E Y


The only thing that makes up for weather like this is new winter purchases and serene winter walks. 

Winter is one of my favourite seasons for outfit building and layering, with coats becoming an increasingly bad obsession for my bank balance, at least. 

This Missguided Aviator Jacket is something I've had my eye on for ages and as it began to get colder and seeming to stay that way. It was the ideal excuse to buy it, and I don't regret it in the slightest. The inside is lined with faux fur making it comfortable, extremely cosy and warm, which ticks every box of being a good jacket. 

I paired it with a light grey wool jumper and dark grey jeans, teamed with patch work patent boots to complete the look. Its a simple no fuss winter outfit, fit for facing the cold but still looking stylish and put together. 

Outfit Linked below |

Aviator Jacket Missguided (use 'mmuk04rf8gyh' for my £10 off friend voucher) 
Jumper Allsaints
Jeans AllSaints
Bag Zara (similar)
Scarf New Look (similar)
Boots Borrowed from Mum but here is a similar pairs Topshop and Warehouse

Samantha x


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Samantha Dobbin. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign